You are having a dinner party.Which 10 famous people would be on your guest list?(I'm assuming all of the invited would be living celebrities.)
1. Amanda Palmer
Of course I feel the need to put AFP first. She's beautiful, witty, artistic to the core, and never strays from being her true self. She would bring lots of sexy to the party and there would not be a dull moment.
2. Jennifer Lawrence
JLaw does her thing, and doesn't give a shit what people think (or so it appears. She's also super adorable. So there's that. And I'd have someone to make awkward faces with so there would be the most awesome selfies ever.
3. Kat Dennings
While I don't know exactly how she is in real life, I just love her character Max on 2 Broke Girls. I do, however, know that she is totally gorgeous, sexy, and still has that mischievous smirk sometimes when she smiles. Plus, um...reasons.
I mean can you imagine a table with Amanda Palmer, Jennifer Lawrence, AND Kat Dennings? I think the room would just implode from all the awesome.
While I don't know exactly how she is in real life, I just love her character Max on 2 Broke Girls. I do, however, know that she is totally gorgeous, sexy, and still has that mischievous smirk sometimes when she smiles. Plus, um...reasons.
I mean can you imagine a table with Amanda Palmer, Jennifer Lawrence, AND Kat Dennings? I think the room would just implode from all the awesome.
Okay, so maybe I'm just going to stop here. I honestly can't think of a more perfect mix. I wouldn't be able to take my eyes or ears off these three so what's to add? Now, please excuse me while I try to find a magic lamp so I can make this happen.


No comments:
Post a Comment