Friday, January 10, 2014

Breakups, Falling Apart, New Love pt.2

 Because I lost my job, we lost our home. My friend Johnny offered to help us move and I ended up taking him up on it because we had such a time constraint. And he's cute. And maybe I'd liked him for a really long time, those those feelings were on the DL for several years. He helped us move and was such a hero...we would not have finished on time if he hadn't helped. And I would have gotten that giant Uhaul stuck getting out of the storage place. We had a couple of moments that night. One was when we parked the Uhaul by Andy's mom's place. We were waiting for Andy to come back and standing behind the Uhaul and this night had the most amazing shooting start. I still swear it was like a sign or something. We were looking at the stars together and ...I dunno. It was just amazing. Then Johnny told Andy we could park the truck in front of the house and offered to drive it and I said I'd ride along and since there were weeds on the other side of the truck, Johnny said I should scoot across the seat and I heard him say "Thank you, weeds" under his breath as I climbed into the truck. He didn't know I heard that. haha. When we were carrying boxes from the truck to the garage, I noticed he kept "letting" me walk in front of him. He didn't know I'd noticed that too, so he could check out my ass. hahaha. So funny. After we were done and back at the house, he asked if I wanted to go grab a coffee real quick since I'd be up all night. I took him up on it just to be able to see him longer. We're both kinda shy but he was asking what was on my mind and I kept feeling my face get hot because he's so cute and just ahhhhh.

December 18, 2013

     We chatted online for the next couple of days or so and then he asked me out on a date to the movies. He said it was just as friends so no pressure He took me to see Frozen and it was my first 3D movie. Throughout the whole thing, I kept scooting my hand closer and noticed his had moved closer too. At the end, our hands were SO close but still, he hadn't made a grab so I thought maybe I'd misinterpreted signals or something. lol.

    After the movie (which is amazing), he said he didn't want to go home yet so he asked if I wanted to go to the hookah lounge. We went to Rippin Hookah Lounge. We sat and talked and smoked for hours. We had such a good time. We also kept making each other blush all night. We both blush easily and we're both shy so...yeah. We ended up moving to another couch and it was sunken in so I was practically in his lap, which neither of us minded. I kept hoping he'd kiss me but again, nope. But at one point, he grabbed my hand and my heart was seriously racing. His touch was sending shivers through my body. He later said my touch was electrifying so at least we were on the same page.

     After hookah, he asked if I wanted to watch a movie or something so we headed to his house. When we got in, I was really nervous. I mean...yeah. So we went in to his room and he asked me to pick out a movie and I hadn't seen Oz so we watched that. Kind of. We started out sitting side by side but then he st back against the wall and had me sit back against him (back to front) and I'd been complaining online of my shoulders hurting so he messaged them. Then he kissed my neck. Then turned my face and we shared the most perfect kiss ever. Then...well, some stuff happened. Not THAT, but things. Yeah. I'm not posting that. lol.

     I still don't know how that movie ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment